Epsilon Electronics Inc is now releasing their 2016 Black Ice Amplifiers. These amplifiers are the newest generation of amplifiers in the Black Ice family. Over compensated high headroom power supplies are capable of producing more than conventional power gain with 2ohm loads. Additionally, double sided PCB’s with all surface mount technology enhance the quality of your listening experience.
The Precision Power Black Ice Amplifiers contains the following specs:
- 2-ohm Stereo, 4 ohm Bridged full Range Operation
- 1-ohm Stable class D Monoblock operation
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload circuits protect amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Tri-Mode Capable (2/4/5 ch. Models)
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 12dB Band-Pass Crossovers (2ch & 5ch)
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics (monoblock)
- Direct Wire 4ga Power & 12ga Speaker Terminals
- Dash Mounted Remote Gain Control (5ch. & 1ch.)
ABOUT PRECISION POWER
Award-winning Precision Power’s engineering prowess has set new standards of excellence in the automotive electronics industry. More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn’t add value to the brand. Our mission has since been to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. By applying new technologies like SMT production techniques, it has provided the best-in-class sound quality at reasonable retail prices.