Dads and Grads season is here, and what better way to celebrate than with the latest gifts and gadgets. Whether shopping for the father who has everything and insists on “more socks”, or the new grad entering the workforce, E FUN’s new Nextbook 10.1 2-in-1 tablet makes the perfect gift.
Featuring a 10.1″ high resolution touch screen display, the Nextbook 10.1 is the perfect size to bring to work or on vacation, so the dads and grads in your life can watch movies, listen to music, play games, surf the web, and get things done wherever they are.
“Available at Target just in time for Dads and Grads, the new Nextbook 10.1 has the utility of a laptop and the ease-of-use and flexibility of a tablet,” commented Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales at E FUN. “Plus, with the Windows Store and Office Mobile preinstalled, there is no limit to the amount of fun you can have or work you can get done.”
Still need more convincing? The Nextbook 10.1 provides a seamless balance between work and entertainment comes packed with many great features including:
- 1280×800 IPS HD display great for reading, working, watching shows, playing games and more
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Quad-core Intel® AtomTM 5-Z8300 processor with 2GB system memory
- Detachable silver keyboard for portability and versatility; standard USB Port on keyboard
- 32GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options
- 3.7V 7,000mAh Lithium battery supporting up to 7 hours of general use
- Micro HDMI port allowing content to be displayed on a larger TV screen
- Front and back facing cameras with microphone
- Office Mobile to get work done on the go
Pricing and Availability
Just in time for Dads and Grads season, the Nextbook 10.1 2-in-1 tablet is available at Target and Target.com for $179.99.