The game was created with the youngest in mind, meaning toddlers between 2 and 4 years old. In Surprise Eggs World kids will be able to unbox their favorite toys and discover more than 30 funny animated creatures inside, including farm animals, wild animals, pets, and even dinosaurs! All of them are hand drawn, carefully designed, and accompanied by both cute sounds and lovely music, as well as English words and descriptions. All this means children will be able to enjoy the wonders of surprise eggs without their parents assistance and learn a thing or two in the process.
“We created Surprise Eggs World because we’re parents ourselves, and we noticed how fascinated our kids are with the surprise egg unboxing videos on YouTube,” says Biscuit Moon co-founder Adam Skorupa. “But instead of just letting them passively watch what’s happening on the screen, we’ve decided to create a game that will deliver a more immersive experience, one that will allow our children to play with what they love most (surprise eggs!) without the risk of encountering aggressive ads, deceptive in-app purchases, or content that’s not appropriate for them. Instead we wanted to give them a colorful, joyful, violence-free experience where they can explore, discover, play, have fun, learn, and do all that without our assistance. This is how Surprise Eggs World was born and it’s first tester was my 2.5 year old kid. Watching my little daughter having absolutely no problems with the game’s interface and most of all enjoying playing so much, was the best feeling in the world. So if your youngster loves surprise eggs too, then you should definitely download the game either for iOS or Android especially, that the demo version is available completely for free. And then watch your little one play. You’ll be stunned with his reaction” Skorupa added.
Since developers are parents themselves they’ve made sure what they’ve created can be safely given to the hands of the little ones. Especially that unlike other titles out there, Surprise Eggs World is completely adds free, was designed and hand drawn from scratch and finally carefully tested to comply with toddlers’ motor and cognitive skills. This makes the app truly shine against its competitors.
SURPRISE EGGS WORLD MAIN FEATURES:
· The whole set of farm animals in the free version of the game (7 creatures in total).
· 35 lovely animals to play with in the full version.
· 84 funny animations, different ones for each creature.
· 4 types of animal: farm animals, wild animals, pets, and dinosaurs!
· Colorful, hand drawn, unique graphics.
· Kid-friendly interface.
· No high scores, time-based puzzles, rules, or stress. Let your child play the way they want!
· Cheerful music and attention-attracting sounds.
· Soothing female voice-overs.
· English names and descriptions of every animal, so your kids can learn language basics.
– No third-party advertising.
– Solid protection against the child accidently buying the full version of the game.
Surprise Eggs World will launch on July 7th on iOS and Android and will be available for free with a set of 7 animals and the possibility to unlock the rest of them for $2.99.